OUR FREE SEASONAL ACTIVITIES
For Specials please see our Specials Page.
Below are scheduled events; but, don't forget things like "McGeezers Treasure Hunt" or "The Hunt for Geronimo's Hideout". These and other activities can be done any day. Just stop by the office for more info.
(Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Tuesday: Free Ice Cream Social. Create a delicious sundae with lots of toppings. Yes, adults can come too ! 4-6pm
- Wednesday: Its’ “PIZZAROO!” From 4pm to 6pm; enjoy a free slice of our specially made pizza and a beverage served by Uncle John . Uncle John will also have samples of some local wines for you to try ( wine is of course for adults only ). If you like you will be able to purchase beer and wine as well.
- Thursday: Our all new CINDY'S SNOW CONES !!! Come cool off with a snow cone. You can even pick your own flavor or mix them. Sponsored by Cindy, the office cat.
- Friday: Hot Dog Picnic Day …Get your complimentary hot dog , beverage and chips, on the patio, all served by Uncle John. 4 – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Scavenger Hunt
Anytime during the day, an easy family event with prizes for the kids. 9 am to 7 pm.
- Sunday: Doughnuts & Coffee
8:30 – 11 am. Enjoy Krispy Kremes, compliments of the resort. Browse thru our store and chat with other guests.
- Monday: “Captain Kids Day !!!” – 9am to sundown. All children (with adult permission and supervision) have FREE use of a kayak, canoe or paddle boat for one hour. All young captains must stop in the office to pick up their own special pirate treasure, from us. Parents you can go too; but, only if your kids say its OK.
Year Round Activities
“Geronimo” ( a long time resort tradition ) is our Indian Friend hiding in the forest just waiting for you to find him. If you find him and learn the secret word you can get a prize in the office. Stop by the office for a few hints on his current location.
“McGeezer’s Treasure Hunt”- Find Old McGeezers secret treasure box to learn what to do to receive your prize from the office. Oh but some of you have found his treasure before. Well this year, he says, he is moving his box and it’s going to be a bigger challenge than before to find it. Stop by the office for clues and remember to watch out for Squeezer (McGeezers pet bear).
Fox Trails and Timber Top Trails - Our nature trails in our woods let you get back into the quiet natural Ozarks. Our forest supports large numbers of deer , as well as , fox, raccoons, possums, armadillos, various birds, occasionally even turkeys are spotted.
All programs subject to change or cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Additional Programs added weekly. Consult office schedule.
How About Spring and Fall?
Our Spring & Fall schedules go from March 1st to mid May and After Labor day to Oct. 31st.
Saturday - Coffee and Krispy Kremes from 8:30-11am
Sunday - What, Krispy Kremes and coffee 2 days in a row ? Yes its true, Sunday too 8:30 to 11am.
See the “Everyday / Any Day” stuff above because after all they are any day and every day fun things for kids.
Extra Extra - We sometimes add a special event or bonus to the list of things above . Check here or our specials page for these special extras.