“Cater To Kids” is an old Ozark saying You’ll note our resort has avoided out-of-theme rocket ships and finger-hurting rusty swings. We do offer unique replacements. Please try them for the whole family, you’ll have fun.
- 5 Pools – 4 outdoor and 1 indoor/heated, 3 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Lots of free guest programs and events. Please check out our Activities page.
- 2 Marinas
- Boat rentals / boat slip rentals
- Sun and Swim deck on our dock 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game room
- Toddler Toy room
- Kids Climbers
- Golf Cart rentals ( These are great for exploring or just fun convenience. )
- 2 + miles of Nature Trails
- Meeting / Reunion Hall with adjacent outdoor pavilion and BBQ/bonfire area
- Plus more stuff that we forgot to mention here. 🙂
Hook And Line Service – We love to teach young people how to fish with parents along or without. Our staff will help you. Just drop by the office for a little instruction and don’t hesitate to ask our staff for a little advice on fishing.
Buttermilk Stage – By the Osage Jail section is actually in the location of an old Civil War Trail. The stage is in, and youngsters can build their muscles and imagination. We ask that parents supervise young children. Other climbers are also strategically located in various areas around the resort.
Fox Trails and Timber Top Trails – The Tribesman has approximately 2 miles of nature trails. Along our trails you may see deer, fox, armadillos, raccoons, turkey and other animals. Stop by our office for a trail map.