Our Docks on Table Rock Lake
The Tribesman Resort’s 2 private docks / marinas, in our cove on Table Rock Lake, both have all-night lighting and electric outlets. Reserving boats and slips guarantees you can be quickly accommodated. We also have our own private FREE boat ramp.
Enjoy The Lake
You simply can’t beat a day on Table Rock Lake and we can help you get out there. Take the family out for some pontooning , swimming, tubing, etc.. Or perhaps a little bass fishing. We will set you up with a boat and operating instructions right here at our marina. For those looking to swim in the lake without a boat, our Dock 2 offers a convenient Sun and Swim Deck.
Table Rock Lake is wonderful for boating, swimming, skiing, tubing, or fishing. Table Rock Lake is one of the cleanest and most beautiful lakes in the country. Superb crappie and great bass fishing are always reported from April-June and September – December. Even in the Summer fishing can be great. We will explain how.
Around our main dock is the biggest, meanest carp by the name of OLD CHARLIE. Catch old Charlie or any of his cousins, 10 lb. or more, and get a $5 reward from the Marshal.
Fishing Hole – Our main dock is a great fishing spot just for kids. Bait and tackle are in the office. Try fishing or just enjoy watching the turtles, ducks, and big fish swim by.
Ike! Ike! – That’s the yell it takes to get Old Ike, our resident duck and his pals Daffy, George, Quacky, and the others to swim to you. They love handouts and will quack, quack for all
Our Dock Slip and Boat Rental Fees – 2019
*Boat Slip Rental (please advise us of your boat’s width) : $19.00 / day
**Note- All boats can be rented by the hour. Hourly rates not shown due to space. On motorized boats there is a 2 hour minimum. Please call for shorter time rates.
** State Law now requires that anyone born in 1984 or later must have a boater safety education card to rent a motorized boat. The course and test to acquire the card can be found online.
- All Bass boats with live well, foot controlled trolling motor, contour seats and depth finder. : $95-125.00 / day* or $15.00 / hr.
- 22-foot Fish and Fun pontoons (90hp), trolling motor, contour seats, depth finder & live well, stereo (10 people) – $340.00/8 hrs ( minimum rental is 2 hrs.)
- 24-foot Party Pontoon Boats (12 people) These have bigger 90hp motors a stereo and extra seating. ( perfect for tubing ! ) – $360.00/8 hrs (2 hr. minimum)
- 16ft. Center Console fish and tour boat – ( 4 person max) $150/8hrs… $95/4hrs… $55 /2hrs.
- Towable Tubes or Knee boards w/ tow rope $25 / day or $10 for 2-4 hour
All the rage ! – PADDLE BOARDS, KAYAKS, PADDLE BOATS
- Paddle Boats (up to 5 people) – $2.00 / hour
- Kayaks (1 person per kayak ) – $2.00 / hour
- Paddle Boards – $6.00 / hour
- Fishing Rods – $3.00 / day
2-Hour minimum rental on motorized boats. 1- hour min on: paddle boats, canoes, and kayaks. Prices exclude fuel. Life preservers are included. You’ll need your own swimming suit 🙂
All rental boats must be returned before DARK. . You may bring your own USCC approved lights for your own boats. A “rental day” is defined as 8 hours, except bass boat “days” are all day-light hours. Bait, tackle & guide info is available through the resort.
Table Rock Lake is beautiful, clean, and warm. Be your own captain….we’ll show you how to safely operate a boat. So you can pack-up a picnic and see one of the cleanest, prettiest lakes in the USA.. Swim, fish, cruise and spend a wonderful family day in the Ozarks on Table Rock Lake. Oh, and don’t forget your camera !